POLL✋

 Namaste my dear readers🙏...Once again welcome to my blog after a long gap. Hope you are all fine and taking good care of yours... Every time I write with my choice but now it's your turn my friends to choose your own topic. Let's poll and select the topic..  ...Hope you all will give your choices...



Topics are:

1.Any  recipe🍔🍰🎂

2.School hacks🎨

3. Book review📕📗

4.Any social topics 🤔

5.A story written by me😉

6.A travel blog🚖

ALL ARE WELCOME TO GIVE THEIR CHOICES BY TELLING IN COMMENT SECTION....TILL THEN BYE!!



Comments

  1. Hi
    Nice Idea of doing a poll
    My choice is book review

    ReplyDelete
  2. My choice is that i want a story written by you😊
    I hope I will get it soon.
    With best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sis 🥰🥰
    Nice idea....
    My choice is 2nd one
    A recipe for winter
    Best best wishes
    Yours lovingly
    Sis Samridddhi
    Luv u 😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey...
    I choose... school hacks, cause I love hacks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Annie that's a nice idea for keeping a poll
    My vote goes to
    A story written by you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want a story written by yourself.. I think that will be incredible 👍👍..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want some school hacks..👍🏻
    Best wishes
    Ishika

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want 2nd one . I want you to send some interesting school hacks😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello avani, I would love to read a story written by you✨✨

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello.. my choice is a story written by me 😉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We The Explorers!(Part-2)

RESULTS of POLL!!📢

Famous scientists👨‍🔬